4 Servings 30 MinsSee all recipes
Prep Time 5
Total Time 30
Meets Dietary Restrictions
Our Fast Five recipes are gourmet meals ready in mere minutes using Obela Deli Style Dips. Create something special and try one of the five delicious recipes today.
2 chicken breasts, cut in half width ways
½ cup flour, seasoned with salt & pepper
2 eggs, whisked with 1tblsp water
2 cups fresh brioche breadcrumbs
100g sliced mozzerella
To garnish fresh parsley
1 bag coleslaw salad mix
- Toss the chicken pieces in seasoned flour. Dip in egg mixture and toss in breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumb to the chicken.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Cover the base of the pan with a drizzle of oil and when hot, cook the chicken, in batches if required, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and just cooked through.
- Arrange on a baking tray and place a piece or two of mozzarella on top of each chicken schnitzel. Grill on high for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted and beginning to brown.
- Top with large spoonful’s of Obela Roasted Red Capsicum, Pecorino, Basil and Cashews Deli Style Dip and fresh parsley to garnish.
- Serve with a simple coleslaw salad, dressed by mixing the remaining ½ tub of Obela Roasted Red Capsicum, Pecorino, Basil and Cashews Deli Style Dip into 100g of mayonnaise.
Bet You’ll Love These, Too