4 Servings 40 MinsSee all recipes
Prep Time 5
Total Time 40
Meets Dietary Restrictions
Our Fast Five recipes are gourmet meals ready in mere minutes using Obela Deli Style Dips. Create something special and try one of the five delicious recipes today.
100g spinach leaves, shredded
½ cup self raising flour
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ tsp chilli flakes
400g tomato and basil passata
For frying rice bran oil or vegetable oil
- Combine ricotta, spinach, flour, parmesan, chilli flakes and Obela Basil Pesto, Pecorino and Cashews Deli Style Dip in a large bowl.
- Using wet hands, shape approximately 3 tablespoons of mixture, at a time into fritters. Arrange on a baking paper lined tray and chill in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium high heat and fill with oil to 1cm deep. When hot, cook fritters in batches of 5-6, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and repeat with remaining fritters.
- Pour passata sauce into a small pot and bring to a simmer over a medium heat.
- To serve, place spoonful’s of sauce in a shallow bowl and arrange 3-4 fritters on top. Garnish with fresh baby basil leaves and shaved parmesan.
Bet You’ll Love These, Too